When your potential customers are looking for a local product, service, or business, they’re likely going to search for it on Google. They are looking for YOU and AdWords will help them CONNECT with you.
For a small business, Google AdWords can be a hugely successful method of driving traffic, marketing your product or service, and ultimately providing an increase in sales and revenue.
- Reach Your Targeted Audience At The Right Time – Grabs people who are looking specifically for what you have to offer WHILE they are searching for it. To put this into perspective, Google’s search engine processes:
- 3 MILLION searches per second
- 100 BILLION searches per month
- 2 TRILLION searches per year
This proves just how much consumers take to the web to find information these days. Therefore, your business should use as many digital means as possible to connect with this massive audience.
- Immediacy – Unlike organic search, PPC ads can show results rather quickly. So it’s a fast way to get calls and foot traffic coming into your business. Your campaign could be live in as little as a day or two so it can get things moving pretty quickly.
- Localization – It gives you the ability to target people in a specific location AND can even show your location to users. This is perfect for businesses that need to target prospects in a specific geographic area.
- Highly-Targeted – In addition to localization, you can create different types of targeting for your ads, including mobile targeting, language targeting, time targeting, remarketing, and more.
- Better Website Visibility & Traffic – While organic search engine optimization (SEO) tends to be the “slower” way to get a website to rank higher in the search engine results, AdWords can give your site more attention much faster. So it can help you meet short-term goals when it comes to getting more website visitors, traffic, and conversions (as long as your site is properly ready to convert).
- It’s Cost Effective – Contrary to popular believe, AdWords is not expensive when done effectively. you only pay when an interested person clicks on your ads, so as long as your ads are targeted properly, you will see an impressive return on your investment (ROI)
- You Control Your Budget – You can spend as little or as much as you want on your campaigns, allowing you to always work within your budget. A larger budget will yield better results, but setting it up will be time intensive. However, once everything has been set up you can run efficient campaigns in about an hour per week or less.
- It’s Flexible – You can start, stop, pause, and test your campaigns at any time within AdWords, so it is extremely flexible. For instance, if you want to try different search terms, just pause your campaign and re-start it whenever you want with your new keyword phrases
- Run Multiple Campaigns – If you have different products, services, or marketing objectives, you can run a lot of different ad campaigns at the same time – you are not limited to just one. This allows you to fine-tune your targeting, perform in-depth testing, and really connect with those who are looking for what you have to offer.
- Easily Measure Results – With AdWords, you can measure every aspect of your campaign, including number of clicks, number of impressions, click through rates, conversion rates and more. This is unheard of with traditional advertising methods, such as newspaper ads, TV ads, and others.
How We Manage Your PPC Campaigns
We manage any PPC Campaign through ensuring that you are clear on what budget you have to spend each month and what the expected return is going to be.
We ensure that your landing page is fully optimised for what you want to achieve and monitor your ads effectiveness on a day by day basis constantly tweaking your campaign to give you what you want. We work with you to ensure that you are getting qualified leads and business to your door.