How Twitter can help your business
People come to Twitter to discover what’s happening in the world right now, to share information instantly, and to connect with people and businesses around the globe.
With hundreds of millions of users and over 500 million Tweets being sent each day, Twitter offers a great opportunity for businesses to reach a global audience of new and existing customers.
No matter what type of business you are — from a large retailer to a freelance designer; from a B2B software provider to a mobile app company — you can use Twitter to build meaningful connections with a relevant and engaged audience. These connections can lead to actions across a network of loyal customers for your business.
The Value Of The Twitter Follower
When someone follows you on Twitter, they not only opt in to see your Tweets — they
also take actions that provide value to your business.
We think that is important – specifically for a small business.
How we manage your Twitter activity
- We make sure your username is being promoted at every opportunity and ensure it is prominent on your website, literature, livery etc.
- We ensure your existing contacts know you are on twitter and get them to follow you.
- We post quality content to your twitter account on a regular basis, from sales messages, to blog posts, to general information about your business activities.
- We search keywords and hashtags relating to your business and use them to enter into conversations and get noticed.
- We can also manage and run Twitter Ads on your behalf.
- We get you noticed on Twitter